1. Leasing is a means to pay for any capital purchase with low fixed monthly rentals, which means you can budget and manage your cash flow in a more cost efficient manner.
2. It is a way of managing obsolescence without writing off large single sums.
3. Leasing allows you to invest your money in other areas where you will get a higher return on your capital employed.
4. It is the route to bridging the gap between what you need and actually can afford. It means you can have tomorrow's solution today.
5. Your leasing payments are fully allowable against taxable income, similar purchases are not.
These are just a few of the reasons why 8 out of 10 accounting firms use leasing and why an ever-growing number of top companies use leasing. You will certainly be making a smart move if you decide to join them.